What Qualifications will I achieve?
The Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship is made up of the following qualification components:
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard
- CIM Level 4 Award in Digital Marketing
- Google Certificates in AdWords and Analytics IQ
- Functional Skills Mathematics (Level 2 – minimum requirement)
- Functional Skills English (Level 2 – minimum requirement)
What is the Course Structure?
The course structure for the Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard is split into three Knowledge Modules:
- Module One – Principles of Coding
- Module Two – Principles of Marketing
- Module Three – Principles of Digital Marketing for Business
NOTE: The CIM level 4 Award is taken in place of Knowledge Module Three.
See below for the two routes available for completing the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship.
What skills will I learn and develop?
The Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship will help you develop skills in:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Web Development
- Data Analytics and Metrics
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Online Advertising Campaigns
- Social Media Management
- Digital Marketing Strategies
Additionally, you will also develop your skills in:
- Working as part of a team
- Problem solving
- Customer service and relationship management
- Working in a business environment
- Personal development
What should I do next?